DeansHall Bishopstown – Academic Year
3rd September 2018 – 31st May 2019
|ACCOMMODATION RATES & DETAILS 2018 – 2019
3rd September 2018 – 31st May 2019
|Booking Deposit €300||If the preferred accommodation is available, the Booking Deposit of €300 is held as a Security Deposit and will be refunded subject to apartment inspection at the end of the Licence Agreement. Deposits will be refunded within eight weeks of departure.|
|Cancellation Details||€150 of the Booking Deposit is refunded subject to written cancellation of the booking by August 21st 2018. After August 21st 2018, the deposit is non-refundable.|
|€4756 by August 22nd 2018|
|€3045 by August 22nd 2018
€1811 by November 14th 2018
|€5399 by August 22nd 2018|
|€3575 by August 22nd 2018
€1924 by November 14th 2018
|Electricity Deposit Payment||€250 August 22nd 2018 **|
|Service Charges||€300 August 22nd 2018 ***|
* Accommodation can only be paid by full or part payment
** The Electricity Supply Company issue bills to each apartment every month or 2 months depending on date of issue from supplier; payments due will be divided amongst all the residents in the apartment and then deducted from the deposit and paid. Each apartment will receive a copy of the bill, for personal records only, showing the breakdown of deduction. Remainder of unused electricity deposit will be refunded.
***Non –Refundable Charges – service charges are non-refundable and covers TV license, Refuse and Water charges.
A Booking Deposit of €300 is required to reserve a room at DeansHall. A Cancellation Charge of €150.00 applies up to August 21st 2018. Cancellation must be made in writing. After August 21st the full Booking Deposit is non-refundable. The Booking Deposit cannot be refunded if a resident moves into DeansHall and then leaves before the end of the Licence Agreement. Booking deposit of €300 will be held as a Security Deposit and will be refunded to residents by August 1st 2019, subject to Apartment Inspection. The apartment and contents must be left in a satisfactory condition.
Licence Agreements will be mailed during August 2018. To confirm room reservations, please read the agreement carefully, sign and return with accommodation payments due by August 22nd 2018. N.B. All residents are responsible for accommodation payments for the full duration of the Licence Agreement. If a resident wishes to cancel during the Licence Agreement we will do our best to find an alternative, suitable resident to take over the room. If the room is empty, liability for the rent remains the responsibility of the person on the Licence Agreement until the Licence Agreement terminates. Security deposits are non-refundable if agreements are cancelled.
DeansHall reserves the right to refuse applications
Accommodation keys can ONLY be issued if all payments due have been processed prior to arrival.
Late Fee Charge: Please note there will be a late fee charge for any rent payments that are not received on the due dates – no exceptions will be made.
TO APPLY FOR ACCOMMODATION AT DEANSHALL
Option: Online Application
- When the online link comes available on DeansHall website, click on the link, from here you will be redirected to our online system to enter your student email in order to receive an Application security code.
- When you have received this application code to your email (please check your Junk email) enter in the code to the box on the same page you entered your email address where prompted and click to Proceed to the Next stage.
- Fill in each stage carefully and correctly.
- In the third stage of the application please select your room preferences carefully and please select either Full or Part payment option. All rates are available on our website in the complex rates and availabilty section, please ensure you have read and noted the payment schedule.
- Please note before booking that whilst every effort will be made to give applicants their preferred accommodation choice, no guarantee can be given on the room, room location, apartment or fellow residents. Please let us know if you would like to share with friends and we will endeavour to allocate accommodation as appropriate. Please book at the same time as it is necessary for the students to agree to share.
- After selecting your rooming preferences and agreeing to our terms and conditions, click to Proceed where you be redirected to our online payment merchant Realex where you be asked to fill in your credit/visa card details for a security deposit of €300.00 to be deducted.
- Once we receive your online application and security deposit successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to you from DeansHall.
- On confirmation from DeansHall please post 2 passport photos (signed on the back) or bring on day of check-in.
We have two separate complexes please ensure that you have applied to the DeansHall of your choice as we cannot accommodate transfer once booking has been made.